Harvested and distilled from our own plantation in Malaysia, this Agarwood (Oud) essential oil is versatile and have much benefit. Woody, deep sweet scent of Agarwood helps in calming one’s mind. As a protected species, Agarwood oil is rare and precious.
The tree has to attack by a certain type of bacteria to produce the dark, aromatic resin that produces the oil. Traditionally for thousand of years, Agarwood was already used by Royals and High Officials for its aromatic scent, also known as Wood of Gods.
- Used in Aromatherapy to relieve muscle pain, repel insects, and aid the digestive system.
- Increase in awareness & focus
- Promote deeper and peaceful sleep
- Remove negative energy
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Traditions claims to have aphrodisiac properties